The Dirges From Maimbung*
Oh!
Oh!
Hooaa!
OH! OH! OH!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I came!!!!!! 
I caaame!!!!!!!!!! 
I caaaaame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Tears are in my eyes 
In my heart, is an elegy 
(Read: Thesaurus synonyms funeral song, 
poem, dirge, speech, composition). 
In my own soul, is a requiem 
(Read: funeral hymn, hymn, 
chant, sad song, 
mournful song, 
sad music, soulful music). 
I Moan and Cry. 
About the days in that shithole, 
Sulu Mountainside Resort. 
Where we paid 20 million(!!!) 
for bed and board, fuck!!! 
I did something wrong that 
put me vulnerable to mosquitos. 
Because in my bday suit, nothing 
Could shield me from them! 
We, my crew and I 
We were hole! 
(Read: Whole) 
We gave each other Energy. 
(Sometimes it was I 
Sometimes, it was Angelo until he left 
Sometimes, it was Jimmy 
Sometimes, it was professor 
Who gave around the Red Bull or Bacchus, 
Lipovitan or Cobra) 
We gave each other enthusiasm. 
We dared not share any sadness 
Because there was none! 
I lament my childhood ways! 
Makes me feel like a putana. 
Sometimes. 
But not this time! 
I cry over the Passion that drives 
The staff of Sulu Mountainside Resort! 
Something made them what they are! 
I am so wet!!! Hey!!!! 
( Snuffle, sniffle ) 
I weep 
(Read: expression of grief, dirge, howling, funereal song) 
We are small in the face of the wilderness 
We are small while in this magnificent 
vacation tour! Expenses paid for. 
(I wish my fee is better. 
Did I tie them to a promise?) 
Oh, would you blame me 
If I will have a tremendous 
Enormous 
Death dealing 
Come? 
Not just mine 
But all your prayers 
Were answered! 
(I was not called zzx for nothing! 
Child killer vamp!!! hmph!!! hihihihi!!!) 
Dear God! I pray that 
The child won't be abnormal like daddyyyyy!!!!! 
God! no cndms!!! 
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! 

(*Favorite hideaway town of Abu Sayyaf bandits in Sulu Province)

2 comments :